CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

In a nutshell...(1)


I’m Morgan and I’m only 16. I love things that express creativity and things that are mentally challenging. I believe that doing what you love is much more important than what others think. The biggest thing you should know about me is that I love God and even though I make mistakes I have standards for myself and you can’t influence me to change them.

I have the best friends in the world. They keep my life interesting, with out them I would be so different. I don’t really enjoy shopping unless I am with my friends just having fun. Also they are the only ones I sing with because they understand just how tone deaf I am. They laugh at me because I like things a certain way, OCD they say. Some people think that I am shy but the thing is I only talk when I have something to say.

My job…well it varies, over the summer I am a lifeguard at Pelican Point, during the school year I babysit at least 3 days a week. I don’t really care much about money, it is a necessity but it’s not something that I look at as a value.

I am so excited about the future because I have plenty of things that I want to… no, that I am going to do. I want to travel the world, yea yea everyone says that but I am really going to. I don’t know what I want to do, job wise, but I’m not worried about it because I know I’ll figure it out soon. I like Math, photography, art, and traveling if I could find a job that lets me do all of the above that would be my dream job. I also want to be a missionary. I don’t think that I will just have one job my whole life, there are so many things I could do why not do as many as I can.

3 comments:

:) audrey said...

hey i try...
see my blog is really confusing
yours is like a life story
...i suck.. haha
jk
see you later alligator!!
(ok bad joke)

Mallory said...

your blog is awesome, it perfectly describes you and not one of those stereotypical kinda blogs that's about a person, you put your words into good form =]]

teeheee, i lufff youuu

Anonymous said...

Morgan.
I agree with Audry!
Your writing flows so perfectly. So pretty! =D

ily<3